Tuesday, January 09, 2007

About Me

Feel free to leave your answers in the comments section for everyone to enjoy. You can email too if your answers are just for me.

Four Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Cab Driver
2. Sportswriter
3. English Teacher in South Korea
4. Human Services Supervisor with abused and neglected children

Four Movies I would watch over and over:

1. Forrest Gump
2. Braveheart
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Godfather

Four Places I have lived:

1. Springfield, MA
2. Beaver Falls, PA
2. Brooklyn, NY
3. TangJin, South Korea

Four TV shows I loved to watch:

1. MASH
2. CSI
3. Law and Order (any version)
4. Red Sox baseball

Four places I have been on Vacation

1. Disney World
2. St Lucia in the Carribbean
3. Jamaica, Mon
4. Montreal

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Steak
2. sliced red peppers with dill dip
3. Cheeseburger grinder...lol...I know some of you have no idea what a grinder is.
4. Cheesecake

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Heaven
2. A cabin somewhere in the woods with all the books I don't have the time to read
3. Recording Studio
4. Seoul

Friends I think will respond:

I'm leaving this section blank. I'm interested in your answers, but no pressure

Four celebrities I would like to meet:

1. David Crowder
2. George W. Bush
3. David Ortiz
4. Bill Cowher

No comments: