Friday, April 17, 2009

Jamie Foxx and Miley Cyrus

SO recently Jamie Foxx had this to say about Miley Cyrus:

On an episode of his weekly radio show “The Foxxhole,” Foxx for launched a crude attack on the teen sensation saying, "Make a sex tape and grow up!" Other guests in the background can be heard saying "Be like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Be like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian...get some crack in your pipe. Now that's what I want."


Well, Miley's father didn't think any of that was funny, and brought up a very good point when he said, "Quite frankly, I think if I said those things about his daughter he might not find it so comedic.”

Well, the other night Mr. Foxx was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and he offered this: "I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart."

Yes Mr. Foxx. I know your heart. It's very clear that your heart allows you do to anything for money.

I'm upset because I think Mr. Foxx is a very talented actor and I'm looking forward to his upcoming movie "The Soloist". I really want to like this guy, but sometimes he makes it very difficult.

I wonder if that's what God thinks about me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too wonder if God thinks that about me! He he :S

Well written!